LOGIN below to POST your questions and comments on AjaxCNC products.
- Posts: 396
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:03 pm
- Acorn CNC Controller: Yes
- Allin1DC CNC Controller: No
- Oak CNC controller: No
- MPU11 & GPIO4D -w/ 3rd Party Drives: No
- DC3IOB: No
- CNC11: No
- CPU10 or CPU7: No
- System Serial Number: none yet
- Location: Outside Winston-Salem, NC
BigWillieStyle wrote: ↑
Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:48 pm
What things do you need to apply units of force to in very small amounts?
Small fixed camera lenses, and screws that hold Borosilicate Glass panel mounts.
I use oz-in torque testers for checking plastic injected molded assemblies all the time. One job is 6 to 14 oz-in. What's that in lb-ft?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests