**RESOLVED** I can't get past step 4.4.7 in the manual.

All things related to Centroid Oak, Allin1DC, MPU11 and Legacy products

Moderator: cnckeith

Captain Midnight

Re: I can't get past step 4.4.7 in the manual.

Post by Captain Midnight »

Scott Pratt (ajaxscott)

FWIW The answer to the previous post is: That text is from a configuration file that lists all the possible messages that can be reported and the number of times they have been issued. Please refrain from posting an obscure page of text without also including at least some background information explaining what the situation was when you encountered the problem/information/message. Such as "I was browsing files on my computer and found this file in the c:\cncm directory called msg_cnt.txt" or "I was in the Utilities menu and I pressed the Logs button and then the Stats button and this screen popped up".. "What does it mean?"

No it's not. It's a log of my activity. I posted it so you could help me figure out what is happening.
Thanks
diycncscott

Post by diycncscott »

Captain Midnight wrote:Scott Pratt (ajaxscott)

FWIW The answer to the previous post is: That text is from a configuration file that lists all the possible messages that can be reported and the number of times they have been issued. Please refrain from posting an obscure page of text without also including at least some background information explaining what the situation was when you encountered the problem/information/message. Such as "I was browsing files on my computer and found this file in the c:\cncm directory called msg_cnt.txt" or "I was in the Utilities menu and I pressed the Logs button and then the Stats button and this screen popped up".. "What does it mean?"

No it's not. It's a log of my activity. I posted it so you could help me figure out what is happening.
Thanks
Captain,

I don't wish to spend my time arguing. Please read my replies thoroughly. The text you quoted is from a configuration file and that configuration file is displayed when you select "Utilities"-> "Logs" -> "Stats" as originally explained.
Captain Midnight

Post by Captain Midnight »

Maybe that's why I couldn't understand it.