Oak CNC controller: No
CNC Control System Serial Number: A2001675520
DC3IOB: Yes
CNC12: Yes
CNC11: Yes
CPU10 or CPU7: Yes

Looking for a wiring schematic for the legacy servo3IO

Post by the1depot »

I have a Milling machine with a servo3io. When I purchased the control there was a connection drawing and installation manual. I have looked everywhere and cannot find the documents. The website had these years ago, but they are no longer available for download. Are they available?

Thank You
diycncscott

Re: Looking for a wiring schematic for the legacy servo3IO

Post by diycncscott »

Your serial number/system id invalid. If you could post a report or the correct system id, I will post the correct schematic for you system.

In the meantime, I've attached an ATC schematic that should include most of the information you need (and probably a lot more).

here:
atc3_dc3io.zip
(909.89 KiB) Downloaded 127 times
Centroid_Tech

Post by Centroid_Tech »

Scott accidentally sent you a schematic for a DC3IO not a SERVO3IO. I don't know why he sent you an ATC schematic. Did you inform him that your machine has an ATC? He is correct in that if you can provide us with a current report from the system, we will be able to provide you with the schematic that shipped out of Centroid with that system. Attached is a basic SERVO3IO schematic.
Attachments
K0100109_M400S_Generic_Inverter_230VAC.pdf
(196.26 KiB) Downloaded 75 times
When requesting support, please ALWAYS post a current report. Find out how to take a report from your Acorn, CNC11 or CNC10 system here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ecvg0VJp1oQ.

If your question is PLC, Macro or program related, please also post a copy of the program or macro as well.

Without the above information we may not be able to help and/or reply until the required information is posted..
the1depot
Acorn CNC Controller: Yes
Allin1DC CNC Controller: Yes

Post by the1depot »

Thank you for the information. This was very helpful to getting the machine back on the air again. All is good now. There is no ATC on this Milling Machine. I have a DC3IO that does have a tool changer. It is working fine. So both drawings are great to have. SYS ID: XJGFHDGIEF (0929040236) SERIAL# A2001675520. This is what is on the Options Screen
Centroid_Tech

Post by Centroid_Tech »

The attached schematic shipped out with that system, A50026, which is just the basic wiring schematic. You can use this schematic or the previous one I attached.
Attachments
SERVO3IO.pdf
(83.52 KiB) Downloaded 98 times
When requesting support, please ALWAYS post a current report. Find out how to take a report from your Acorn, CNC11 or CNC10 system here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ecvg0VJp1oQ.

If your question is PLC, Macro or program related, please also post a copy of the program or macro as well.

Without the above information we may not be able to help and/or reply until the required information is posted..
the1depot
Acorn CNC Controller: Yes
Allin1DC CNC Controller: Yes

Post by the1depot »

Thank You