**RESOLVED** 4.4.5 Testing PC, MPU11

All things related to Centroid Oak, Allin1DC, MPU11 and Legacy products

Moderator: cnckeith

diycncscott

Re: 4.4.5 Testing PC, MPU11

Post by diycncscott »

When you say "Estop pushed", do you really mean "Estop input is closed"? (Input 11 is green)

Power everything off. Power everything back up simultaneously. Start the software.

Make sure all your encoders are disabled and stall detection is off.

Press Estop in and release it. Don't jog, or try anything else.

Now, what does it say in your status window here:
no_fault_status_window.gif

From the main screen, press F3 for MDI, does it kick you right back out or do you see this?:
dc3iob_mdi_faultfree.gif
If it kicks you right back out, you have a fault. What does it say in the status window?

Are your inputs (1-6, 11, 18 & 25) in exactly the same states as shown here?

If you get a fault (it kicked you out of MDI), please take a report immediately and send it before changing anything
Captain Midnight

Post by Captain Midnight »

Estop pushed 11 goes red, Estop released 11 goes green.

"From the main screen, press F3 for MDI, does it kick you right back."

Yes. The status window says: 327 Fualt: job cancelled DEMO mode has expired.Contact your Dealer to Purchase Permanant Unlock

"Are your inputs (1-6, 11, 18 & 25) in exactly the same states as shown here?"

Yes.

Report sent.
Centroid_Tech

Post by Centroid_Tech »

Captain Midnight,

If you cycle E-stop, do you see the Estop Detected and Estop Released messages on your message window without any faults after the messages and do you see the DF LED on the DC3IOB, which is located right next to the fibers, turn ON and OFF? If there exists no other faults, what should happen is that when the E-stop is pushed in, the DF LED will be OFF and there will be no continuity between RLY1 and RLY2. When the E-stop is released, the DF LED should be ON and there should be continuity between RLY1 and RLY2. If a fault does exist, that particular fault has to be cleared before you can move forward. Thanks.
When requesting support, please ALWAYS post a current report. Find out how to take a report from your Acorn, CNC11 or CNC10 system here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ecvg0VJp1oQ.

If your question is PLC, Macro or program related, please also post a copy of the program or macro as well.

Without the above information we may not be able to help and/or reply until the required information is posted..
Captain Midnight

Yes, I do see the Estop Detected and Estop Released messages on my message window without any faults after the messages.
I'm sorry, I don't know what the DF LED on the DC3IOB is. I see 5 green LEDs in that area. They all stay lit, when I push and release the Estop button.

I guess we're back to my original question:

4.4.5 Testing PC, MPU11
by Captain Midnight » Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:44 am
4.4.5 Testing PC, Drive Fault Relay
The drive falt relay will not close. How can I fix this?
I have no continuity between Drive Fault Rly 1 and Drive Fault Rly 2 when the Emergency
stop is released.
Than you
Captain Midnight

On the message window it says something about my trial version running out. What is that about? Does this program expire or something? Did I download the wrong program. I'm trying to use MPU11 because I could not get Mach3 to work.
Captain Midnight

OK, I have CNC11 running again. I have the Estop contactor working. When I enable a motor, it stops working. "Encoder differantial error". Encoder wiring good, encoders good, encoders wired to correct plugs, DRO's work, and in the right direction. What should I look for?
diycncscott

Post by diycncscott »

Off topic

Reply to above post can be found in "Encoder Differential error"

http://www.ajaxcnc.com/ajaxbb/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=148