Offline version of INTERCON

_______________________________________________________














LOGIN below to POST your questions and comments on AjaxCNC products.

Moderator: cnckeith

Post Reply
lilb93
Posts: 65
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:26 pm
Acorn CNC Controller: No
Allin1DC CNC Controller: No
Oak CNC controller: No
MPU11 & GPIO4D -w/ 3rd Party Drives: No
DC3IOB: No
CNC11: Yes
CPU10 or CPU7: Yes
System Serial Number: 0216041209
Contact:

Offline version of INTERCON

Post by lilb93 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:11 pm

There are two of the listed one for 99.00 and the other for 275.00
What is the difference besides 176.00 Thanks

frijoli
Posts: 155
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:03 pm
Acorn CNC Controller: Yes
Allin1DC CNC Controller: No
Oak CNC controller: No
MPU11 & GPIO4D -w/ 3rd Party Drives: No
DC3IOB: No
CNC11: No
CPU10 or CPU7: No
System Serial Number: none yet
Location: Outside Winston-Salem, NC

Re: Offline version of INTERCON

Post by frijoli » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:55 pm

lilb93 wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:11 pm
There are two of the listed one for 99.00 and the other for 275.00
What is the difference besides 176.00 Thanks
Where are you seeing the 99 dollar version?
I have the $275 version at work and as far as I know that's all there is.
Outside Winston-Salem, NC

martyscncgarage
Posts: 490
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:01 pm
Acorn CNC Controller: Yes
Allin1DC CNC Controller: Yes
Oak CNC controller: No
MPU11 & GPIO4D -w/ 3rd Party Drives: No
DC3IOB: No
CNC11: Yes
CPU10 or CPU7: No
System Serial Number: none
Location: Mesa, AZ

Re: Offline version of INTERCON

Post by martyscncgarage » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:52 pm

frijoli wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:55 pm
lilb93 wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:11 pm
There are two of the listed one for 99.00 and the other for 275.00
What is the difference besides 176.00 Thanks
Where are you seeing the 99 dollar version?
I have the $275 version at work and as far as I know that's all there is.
2/3 of the way down the page.
http://www.centroidcnc.com/centroid_diy ... oller.html
"Jack of all trades, master of none!"
Mesa, AZ

Centroid_Liviu
Posts: 267
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:57 am
Allin1DC CNC Controller: Yes
MPU11 & GPIO4D -w/ 3rd Party Drives: Yes
DC3IOB: Yes
CNC11: Yes
CPU10 or CPU7: Yes
System Serial Number: none

Re: Offline version of INTERCON

Post by Centroid_Liviu » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:05 am

We have recently dropped the price of Offline Intercon to $99. We've gone though the website updating, but if you see any references to the old price let me know.

lilb93
Posts: 65
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:26 pm
Acorn CNC Controller: No
Allin1DC CNC Controller: No
Oak CNC controller: No
MPU11 & GPIO4D -w/ 3rd Party Drives: No
DC3IOB: No
CNC11: Yes
CPU10 or CPU7: Yes
System Serial Number: 0216041209
Contact:

Re: Offline version of INTERCON

Post by lilb93 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:49 am

martyscncgarage wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:52 pm
frijoli wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:55 pm
lilb93 wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:11 pm
There are two of the listed one for 99.00 and the other for 275.00
What is the difference besides 176.00 Thanks
Where are you seeing the 99 dollar version?
I have the $275 version at work and as far as I know that's all there is.
2/3 of the way down the page.
http://www.centroidcnc.com/centroid_diy ... oller.html

After you go down the page then click more info it goes to the 275.00 price. Thanks

Centroid_Liviu
Posts: 267
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:57 am
Allin1DC CNC Controller: Yes
MPU11 & GPIO4D -w/ 3rd Party Drives: Yes
DC3IOB: Yes
CNC11: Yes
CPU10 or CPU7: Yes
System Serial Number: none

Re: Offline version of INTERCON

Post by Centroid_Liviu » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:28 am

Thanks, I'll get that updated.

frijoli
Posts: 155
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:03 pm
Acorn CNC Controller: Yes
Allin1DC CNC Controller: No
Oak CNC controller: No
MPU11 & GPIO4D -w/ 3rd Party Drives: No
DC3IOB: No
CNC11: No
CPU10 or CPU7: No
System Serial Number: none yet
Location: Outside Winston-Salem, NC

Re: Offline version of INTERCON

Post by frijoli » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:11 am

Centroid_Liviu wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:05 am
We have recently dropped the price of Offline Intercon to $99. We've gone though the website updating, but if you see any references to the old price let me know.
I just purchased two seats at full price a month ago....
Outside Winston-Salem, NC

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: tblough and 15 guests