**RESOLVED** Changing from ajax cnc11 lathe to mill software

All things related to Centroid Oak, Allin1DC, MPU11 and Legacy products

Moderator: cnckeith

bezelchuck

**RESOLVED** Changing from ajax cnc11 lathe to mill software

Post by bezelchuck »

Hi
Having finally done all the mechanical installation on my hurco vmc and built the new control console I'm about to start to configure. I've fired up the contol which is running the latest centroid software from the supplied flash drive with linux and its finding the mpu11 and GPIO4D ok but has the lathe interface rather than mill, how do I change it to the mill?I've scrolled through all the various menus but can't quite work it out? Are both versions of software on the flash drive?
Apologies for yet more basic questions.
Cheers
Phil
bezelchuck

Re: Changing from ajax cnc11 lathe to mill software

Post by bezelchuck »

I've just looked at my original invoice and noticed that under item code it says Ajax mill kit but under description it says Ajax Mach3 based lathe control S/N A900081. I had the centroid software upgrade on the flash drive at the same time.
Any thoughts?
Cheers
Phil
Centroid_Tech

Post by Centroid_Tech »

bezelchuck,

All the paperwork for your order says you ordered a lathe kit not a mill kit. To get the Mill software will require a new FC with the Mill software installed on it. I can issue an RMA and you can return your SSHD to have it reloaded, to do this email me at tech@ajaxcnc.com and I will issue you an RMA number.
When requesting support, please ALWAYS post a current report. Find out how to take a report from your Acorn, CNC11 or CNC10 system here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ecvg0VJp1oQ.

If your question is PLC, Macro or program related, please also post a copy of the program or macro as well.

Without the above information we may not be able to help and/or reply until the required information is posted..
bezelchuck

Post by bezelchuck »

Hi
Thanks for the reply, I've emailed you to finish sorting this out.
Thanks
Phil